Followers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Celina Langer Memorial Marathon and Parade

Well the somber moments are set aside as we held a fantastic fashion auction "Shades of Red" in Celina's honor, which was a kickoff to a fantastic weekend. the auction took place Saturday, November 13th, at 3pm SLT and even I donated a piece that I modeled myself. lol I was late, but I had to see my RL sister take off to Korea for the next 6 months. My GOD! There were suits, gowns, informal and formal alike for this event. The proceeds ALL went to Celina's Scholarship fund. Thanks to Lisana Rossen's amazing organization and deep pockets (XD) there's not doubt we will have a lot of fresh new faces soon at CWS.
SUNDAY! WOOT November 14th had a ton of things going on at CWS! First a CONGRATS to June and Ajay for their union in marriage at noon SLT. The marathon race was major fun with major lag, lol. Congrats to the winners and bravo to VeronicaLyn Parks for Organizing this event. Last but certainly not least is the major parade, organized by Aisha Ormega, it was a blast to help put together the floats and drive one for the crowds lol. WHOOHOO, Celina this is for you, girl! Angel, you were amazing in life and a true inspiration to us all to this day! :)
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment