Followers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Celina Langer Memorial Service

Celina you left a deep, deep impression on these people. Set on November 11th 2010 we at CWS, in a beautiful church, comemorated an SL model angel. I wish I was here for more of the service, that was led by tabythat1 Baliey, but RL work kept me at bay. There was a large crowd and we all had something positive to say and a few had great poems and Biblical quotes. All very touching.  I was the first to go up though to give a few words and I meant every single one. I never had a chance to meet Celina, but I promised to be more positive and work hard everyday in any reality or life. I put up some pictures to show how beautiful this avi was and how it reflects her beautiful personality as well. Hugs and love to you all at CWS. RIP Ms Langer



No comments:

Post a Comment