Followers

Friday, July 30, 2010

GRADUATION AND LOOKING UP!




Gotta tell y'all that I am estatic. Everything is looking up for me these days. In RL I finally have a job and I have the potential to have two more if the interviews go well. Having been broke all summer I finally get to roll in some dough, YAY lol. That's one bit of good news, lol, but today I have something else that's great too. Even though I should of done this last month I finaly get to hold my head up high and graduate from CWS. WOOT!

Thank you trainers, Anrol and Steve for your understanding and patience. Thank you so much for giving me more confidence in myself and continue to work with me and give me advice on improving myself, not only as a model, but as a person too.
We models were all excited backstage as we were really happy to see our work pay off and see our friends and family there. :)
Congrats to our valedictorian and winners of honorary awards. I applaud you ladies, and Tiny on your scholarship!

 Desi McKeenan- " I work so hard to get where I am today. This is my  best moment of my second life. Since I graduted from two other academies today I made history. I hope one day I will get discovered and that it will be a thrill to me."

Mesange Acacia- "I never thought to become a Model before Steve called me to try in CWS where I met Lisana for a free training DebbieDoo motivated me to practice and learn. Then I was caught and met great people like our teachers. To have been graduated after some stress and lot of work is great. I happy first for the ones who called and support me and for the fun to work inside a great team. I want to do my best."

 From Paris- "Thank you so much for everything. This has been a great journey. I want to thank all teachers, Anrol Anthony, and all the special girls in my class."

This is Mali Taurus, over and out! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment