Followers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

MY FIRST SHOW AT CWS!

The anticipation, the hard work and dedication has finally paid off. I am finally in a fashion show! YAY! lol  I was so excited and enjoyed every step of the process.

The show was for VelvetRythms and was held today at 3 SL/pm. I got to display a two lovely numbers in the show too. A sexy blue and green number called 'Neptune' and a beautiful, hot pink creation called 'Super Coral' both outifts were very versitle and extremely well made.
I was so happy to finally get my picture taken before the show with the group and other pros and the  practice was a breeze thanks to our incredible trainers and Anrol.

The lag monster hit us all again today but we fought our way through it, thank god I didnt crash, lol. WTG gals! Walk fashion baby!

To finally be part of the dream of the modeling world makes me very happy indeed. Thank you all for making this a very enjoyable experience.

This is Mali, over and out! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment