Followers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

SAGE FASHION SHOW

One word describes Sage fashion.....SEXY!!!

This line made you want to grab your wallet! Gorgeous, ladies and gentlemen, gorgeous!
Let me give  you readers something to visualize as I highlight some of my favorites....

I really enjoyed seeing some very trendy and flirty outifts such as the piece worn by Laylah called "Red Petals".  The short skirt was adorable! I also liked the "Envious" ensemble, it was very edgy.

The vulptuous green and red ballgown worn by Maleha was stunning, and don't get me started on Lalia and Ladysunfire's blue,  hawaii inspired gowns ...so breathtaking and I adored the exquiste flower detail. Sigh lol <3 And last, but certainly not least, Didier and Georgie looked dashing in their ensembles..heh I love it when a man looks sharp in a suit. :)

You really have to give it to these this hard working ladies and  gentlemen. It's a dream for most, but it is a hard to acheive and stand to take the pressure...in RL and in SL... aka LAG!! lol Man the lag was tough this evening. Heck, even during pracitce this afternoon lag was barely tolerable....could of been me lol

Overall a great show everyone! Applause to the designers for Sage and Anrol and Steve for putting on a good show for us all.

CWS, this is Mali Taurus over and out! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment