Followers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

New looks and feeling fabulous in Maxie Polando Haute!!

Stylish. Very, very Stylish. Fashion forward and innovative. The details are astonishing and yet subduded and not over the top.

For today's show I had the honor of wearing a sexy number called "Seta Pura". Consisting of a strapless, olive green top and a short, tight, black skirt with a lovley choker.
Later, after watching other fabulous numbers take their turn, it was my turn again in "Italia Golden". This beautful ballgown ensemble was perfect for a party as it came with a dainty gold mask. The crisscrossing of the bodice's fabric was genius as the countless folds fell to my feet.

This is Mali T. over and out! ^_-

P.S. Thank you for your time, Anrol, for helping me look hotter than ever lol :) I wish I can upload the picture, Steve, but for some silly reason blogger.com is being a dork lol

No comments:

Post a Comment