Followers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Asian styling theme!

 Wish I was a part of it. lol Sadly I have bills to pay as RL looms around me more and more. :)

On a good note I got to see the second round of the Asian theme styling.
Debbie Doo was gorgeous in her blue and white interpretation. of the cold northern parts.
Victoria was in a lovely green kimono and with orchid print. I loved the hair and swords.
Soroya...wow...smart girl with a black and white kimono of the early period. I adored her lovely Obi.
AEON! Whoohooo in another fabulous piece that was a black and purple formal kimono that unmarried woman traditionaly wore. Lovey!
Alelitz was astounding in her multi colored, kimono! The bright green was bold but suited her fun personality.
Now this was creative! Chanel was in a b-e-autiful number with butterfly wings and exotic colored pants and daring top.
Ntaly...wow LOVE the hair, girl! You looked very sophisticated! Very nice addition with the silk fans!
Suzie and Brangeline! You both were so amazing, gorgeous and sophisticated! I just couldnt get over your styles!
Our judge VeronicaLynn had a very hard time with this one I'm sure. Congrats to the winners!
Suzie, Emma and our grand winner Alelitz!! WTG!!!!

This is Mali Taurus, over and out!

1 comment:

  1. wow mali what an awesome improvement hun great job..keep going girl!!

    ReplyDelete