Followers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

August 6. at 5:00 pm/slt Sorry everyone for the late entrance, RL work, but I was able to witness the majority of the fabulous awards night here at CWS.

Man, it was like watching the Oscars as everyone was dressed up and looking gorgeous for this wonderful evening. Congratulations to each of our winners, it was very much deserved.

Ms Emma Alstatter presented to
★Best Avatar/Skin★Aisha Ormega

Ms Brooklun Dimanovic presented to:
★Best Shape★FlutegirlSam GossipGirl

Ms Maleha Inglewood presented to:
★Best Club in SL★Facade owner maddog moonwall

Mr Ajay Xigalia presented to:
★Best DJ in Sl★tinydogg Haystack

Ms Emma Alstatter presented to:
★Best Photographer★ DIA Kyrian Lefavre

Ms tabytha1 Baily presented to:
★Best Performer★ Essence Bilasimo

Ms Kiralyn Destiny presented to:
★Best Designer★ K'Dess Owner:  Katdeetrud Destiny

Ms Lisana Rossen presented to:
★Best Female Model★Laylah Lecker

Mr GeorgieBoy Juliesse presented to:
★Best Male Model★Didier Rascon

Mr Snooky147147 Ballyhoo presented to:
★Ms/Mr Congeniality★LilLizzie Kidomen

Ms DebbieDoo Tigerfish- presented to:
★Your favorite person in sl★Candylicious Forster

FlutegirlSam GossipGirl: It was amazing to except the award for Best Shape because when I first started modeling, I was always told I was too skinny. It took me many hours to perfect my shape the way that I liked it and the way the modeling world liked it as well. The fact that it all went to the Celina Scholorship fund and the fact that it was my first award at CWS made it even more special for me. :)

tinydogg Haystack: I feel so overwhelmed other than marrying the love of my life flutegirlsam GossipGirl this is one of my greatest achievements.

 Katdeetrud Destiny: errr I feel so loved and excited and nervous and happy all rolled into one..laughs..thats good enough..smiles cheezy.

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL AND TO Kiralyn Destiny for Model of the Year!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I was here to see it all lol I cant wait for next year! This is Mali Taurus, over and out! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment