Followers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

KDess Fashion show review

Not your everyday or typical clothes. 'Sexy', 'skin', 'tight', 'short', 'revealing', and 'unique' are all words you were sure to come up with first if you were in the audience or a member thats back stage like me. :)

I'll be honest, tonight pushed my comfort level as I was to be seen in this short, black and red ensemble consisting of a tight, unzipped mini dress. I'll admit I was uneasy seeing my friends in, lets say unsual, stuff because I am a bit of a feminist and don't like seeing women certain things as it were. There is a line between sexy and pushing it. Maybe thats what made this collection so special as it was daring.

Georgieboy Juilesse and Didier Rascon!  Bless you for being here with us. I have not forgotten about the fact that great men were here too lol, you were amazing!

Now, I will admit that there we in fact some very nice pieces that weren't so risque in my book. For example, Ladysunfire's blue outfit, yes revealing, but it was done just so and in a certain color that made it rather fun to imagine wearing it yourself.  Victoria Allegiere's blue dress was a similar deal. GeorgieBoy's ensembles were right on the money as I see a lot of SL men enjoying ripping it up on the dance floor in those clothes. I, personally really enjoyed the pink dress I wore later too. :)

3 1/2 stars out of 5, somewhat risque but unique and bold.

This is Mali T. over and out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment