Followers

Monday, August 30, 2010




Hello and good evening , CWS!

***XD lol I had a lot of fun with this styling night. :) Svea, my good friend Debbie Doo and Aisha placed and it was very well deserved.  
IIII'M BAAAACK, BABY!!!

 Greetings, *bows*, my name is Mali Taurus and I'm bringing the Irish to life! We Leperchauns own this color lol...not to mention tap dance XD. We are the true Lords and Ladies of Dance!

***I couldnt help but actually tap around on stage lol. The fact that I got a 40 is awesome lol. I look forward to improving. :)

  I come in full Celtic Irish spirit with my beautiful bracelets and choker that bear the celtic knot. Decking out with the clover print top, emerald green shorts, stockings and pumps. Even my fingernails sport the color. My favorite aspect is this fantasic hat with this fun scarf around it. I'm struting my stuff and luck as I'm ready to have a cold one with the big boys! :)

***I adored the creativity and the amazing grace from each contestant. I especially enjoyed Svea's look. Look at her! lol She reminds me of the LOTR Ents, lively tree folk, its just amazing.**

To complete my Irish-loving look, I'm loving my wavy red hair by "Analog Dog" and my pale skin is by Dr. Life. My green eyes are from "Galaxy" and my shape was achieved with Anrol's help. :)

****Anrol and Steve you are so patient and amazing to come to these styling nights. Mornings for some XD

No comments:

Post a Comment