Followers

Monday, August 30, 2010

August Grads finish finals

New models of the CWS world about to graduate as the class August 2010. YAY!! I remember the day.... lol So I interviewed a couple to see how it went. :)

So how did it go? Any Lag? lol
Ivery Silverfall: Actually not to bad. well right at the very end I lost internet connection bc of a storm but otherwise no problems at all.

Svea Perian: No all was a bit too perfect for me, only the trouble that I didn´t know how to change my grouptag after winning, Anol had to tell me hundret times,, was so confused then after she told me: " I´m a CWS Model" ;-)))

What is one goal you hope to acheive in the next few months?
Ivery Silverfall: Well, mostly to grow more comfortable with the fashion shows, to do as many of those as I can.  Also I would like to focus on my first contest, Ms Beautiful.

Svea Perian: I want to work as hard as I did the last weeks, I reached my first goal, happy I helped other pupils also, now I just want to be a great model, CWS can be proud about!

What was your favorite class at the University?
Ivery Silverfall: Ohhh, thats hard because they were all really informative and helpful.  Probably the ones on styling tips and also photography.

Svea Perian: Oh just thought about a moment, but it was: Quickchange in a fashion show, and maybe the Photolesson, cause I learned most in these lessons. :)

If you were to give any advice to up coming students what would it be?
Ivery Silverfall: I would say to be confident, never give up, and practice, practice, practice!

Svea Perian: If you do this, do this with full of your heart! If you want to be a model it´s best, if you want to have only fun, is much to expensive!! ;-)  I say thank you to all at the end! I´m really proud to be part of this CWS family!


kisses to all the new grads!! xoxoxoox welcome to the family.

-Mali Taurus

No comments:

Post a Comment