Followers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BWHAHAAHH I want your blood lol. Creative posing, intimidating eyes and skin...and a whole lot of black. XD I came in my own outift with new hair, skin and eyes and hit every dot. I was really proud of myself. Others looked good out there too as a  lot came in black ball gowns. A few stood out from the crowd....and won this styling of bloody elegance. (no pun intended)
Congrats to winners styling Dracula Theme: 1st- Svea Perian
             2nd- Ivery Silverfall
                           3rd- ntaly Anton    
I know stylings are for fun, but I want to keep others in mind that because you dont win doesn't mean you aren't good.  Many say it's just for fun, and in several ways it is, but I bet its frusterating to see yourself not win time and again. You might even say the same group seems to win all the time. (I've been there) I hit every dot, made my own stuff and still didnt win tonight. However, keep your head high, Walk in a straight line and roll with it. Sometimes that's all you can do...with a smile on your face.

Congrats to the winners. Thank you veronicaLynn for judging.

This a very tired Mali Taurus Over and...zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment