Followers

Saturday, September 18, 2010


HIIIIYA!!!
Looking sexy today was the Victoria Secret-like mind set for the fashion show with numbers brought to you by Carrie Bridger Designs. Her store is here by the Main Stage at CWS and there very nice lingerie and pretty outfits. I'm not one to have my ass hanging out, I will be honest, but I won't deny that I felt very womanly in the two pieces I wore by our provider/designer.

First was a little, and I mean little, white and black ensemble with black hose and gloves called 'Elayna'......then the whole sim crashed....XD we all had to start over lol. but the show must go on lol.

The second number was all black and blue with a short skirt, garter belts, hose and a beautiful corset with polka dots and lace. This ensemble called 'Sasha' also came with black gloves.

 In fact, I noticed that essentially everyone wore black or white hose and/or long gloves. It was a very nice to see couple of similar elements. It gave the variety of looks, that ranged from "sugar n'spice" cute to "rock n' roll "sexy,  something in common. :)

There were very nice gowns to that I thought were very elegant. A lovely saphire ball gown by Tabby that was a limited edition as well as a red strapless number worn by Aisha. Well done, everyone, we did a great job! :)


This is Mali Taurus Over and Out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment