Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Green


WOW! What a full crowd tonight. Everyone was donning the green theme tonight as we had fairies, madiens, to sexy hunks in green suits. lol I dressed as a liltle child and was a lot of fun.

HIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAA!!!

OOOOF! My light green backpack is heavy for my little body. :3 I am back to school again, yippeee! I enjoyed being a kid and loved using green for everything! This cute dress with lacey stockings I made myself that I paired with ballet flats so I can dance down the hallways to my favorite song. LOLIPOP! MMMmmmmm CANDY! :)) SUGUAR RUSH!! WHOHOOOO.....breathes..... :3 chuuuu
 My eyes are from Galaxy with Honey Tan Dr. Life skin and my cute hairdo is from Analog Dog in honey.

Thank you for coming! :))

I enjoyed seeing the creative people we had tonight and had a lot of fun backstage. Congrats to our deserving winners. Diana, Didier and Laylah for great looks.

 This is Mali T over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment