Followers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fashionity Line

Fashionity designs had a fantastic, creative line this evening. I adored everything everyone had on.  I can't say that there was a common thread or style today, such I can say for wedding or lingerie shows. Instead there was a distinct variety. There was formal wear to casual that reached out to those who wanted sexy to those who are more modest.

I wore a fantastic Royal blue formal ensemble called "Victoria Veronica" with tabby and Aisha, who wore black and red versions as we all wore white gloves too. Later, I wore a casual dress that was completely knitted cotton, royal blue too, with a white belt around my hips and white stockings.

The cutest outfit today was a pumpkin sweater dress  worn by Debbie doo and  Aisha. I loved how the pumpkin face was cut out the material to give a sexy appeal to the seasonal fall wear.

This show was very adorable and one my personal favorites. Well done everyone on your great work. Thank you, SL, for not freaking crashing us today. XD

This is Mali T over and out! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment