Followers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Ms Beautiful 2010 finale

Ms Beautiful....wow, simply amazing to watch and be a part of. No. I wasnt a finalist but I got to dance with Ladysunfire and blossom as we performed two numbers during intermissions. We danced to Mr Mistoffelees from CATS and Masquerade from Backstreet Boys. We had a blast putting this together and it was very well recieved.

First was a sexy 50s swimwear with contestant bios. Ladies strutted their retro gear and I loved how each was very creative and/or authentic to the decade. Some of my faves consited of Candylicious' ensemble by Haute Couture that was based off an actual magazine pic from the 50s. Another was Helen's brightly colored suit and cape. I thought it was very cute. I also enjoyed KiraLyn's red and white polka dot number.

This next category was a huge production of awesome! We had a short skit of dancing barbies, a trio of dancers inspired by Cirque de soleil, I loved their rainbow streamers,  and a solo (was supposed to be a duo) that was rockin' fun to watch.

Next was a Masquerade that, I dare say, would put the phantom in awe. SO fantastically well done. I dare say I have no faves. Just all so incredibly gorgeous!!! :)

THANK YOU DEEBIE DOO! For your kind words about me in your NCs this evening!

CONGRATS TO OUR FINALISTS AND OUR NEW Ms BEAUTIFUL  AISHA ORMEGA!!


No comments:

Post a Comment