Followers

Monday, September 13, 2010

GO GO NIGHT! :)

A night of sexy chippendale men and women of disco and beach parties! WHOOHOOO It was a short night and it was a blast! Congrats to the winners. Didier and Ajay you two guys were smexy and I loved your funky hair Blossom Mistwood! Very creative ntaly I love the fact you wore a key on your back. You were rearing to go whoohooo!

A T.I.P: A Talented Inspired Point

Keep your notecards short! Not boring, but concise! Make it fun and experiment, use your vocabulary and express yourself! Don't ramble your avi's items INCORPORATE them into your NC. :) It's more interesting.

I am Mali Taurus and I come feeling really comfortable and cute for any beach party. Modeled after hollywood stars' trends through out most of the 70s, when a lot of lace and bold colored textiles were worn. I created this cotton dress *myself* with an allecon lace overlay with slightly puffed long sleeves. It's short length gives a great flirty yet modest feel.

Speaking of the parties at the beach I have accessorized my eyes from "YALDI" with a pair of sunglasses by "Anubis". I glammed up with a pair of disco hoop earrings by "Gia" and a pair of sandles by "Ennui". You can tell I have been working on this beach look  with a shape designed with the help of Anrol, funky brown hair by Tukinowaguma and a Red Grave skin.


 This is Mali Taurus over and out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment