Followers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Anrol's Collection


WOOOW! Finally in the big leagues when you get picked to wear your boss's personal line of outfits, :)  I'm really honored. Oooooh, better watch what I say with this one ladies and gents lolz.
If I were to describe this line in a few words, it appeared to be meant for the bolder person, a clubber or a social party-hopper. I could picture men and women to be in California at a beach party, or in New York hittin Town Square pubs. Very snazzy, jazzy and loud in color. :))
I had the pleasure of wearing two ensembles this evening. One was a two piece purple set called Dangerous Leather, where the pants showed off half my butt....yeah I sooo wore a thong..sorry but I wasnt gonna show off my trunk without some decency. XD However, the bikini-like top was very cute and flatering.
The next piece was Bad Girls Fit in Aqua. It was another two piece, a strappy black top with fitted aqua pants. Very cool and one of my favorites from the show this afternoon.
Another favorite was the  Elegance gown worn by tabbytha1 Baily and DebbieDo Tigerfish. I loved the grace of the red fabric and the exquiste details!
Sid Kormann was looking smexy in his biker outfit lol :)) I loved the jacket.
Fantastic work under laggy conditions everyone! We pulled through and wowed the crowd. WTG Anrol! :))

This is Mali T, over and out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment