Followers

Friday, October 29, 2010

MIX N MATCH WITH MOXIE POLANO! :)


This is my first magazine cover for CWS competition. This time around things were a bit different. It was free. It was tough. It was mix in match, sponsered by Moxie Polano.
On October 21st, 15 or so of us went in front of a panel to determine the top ten finalists. We had to come up with our own mix in match appeal/design and take our own pics...lol mine were so amature. XD
 My following description:
"Since it is the month of October and fall festivities I dressed up in costume. Going make believe made it rather easy to mix n match, with a general idea in mind of course.  I went for an Arabian warrior princess apeal with the black baggy pants that I made to go with a chainmail top from a freebie Role play shop and rust-gold colored coat I have found for free at "Enky's". I also made these earrings to go with  sandles found for free at "The Rock" . My skin is redgrave, shape from noon, eyes and lashes from LAQ. Thanks"
I'm so happy to have placed in the top ten and congrats to my fellow competitors. I look forward to the finale next week. muwaah!
1. Desi McKeenan
2. Alelitz Fierenza
3. LaCarnal Dreamscape
4. AngelRaella Shelman
5 -Aisha Ormega
6.yours truly
7. Mesange Acacia
8. ntaly Anton
9. ladysunfire Erin
10.Diana Balhaus

Part two: Getting Moxie clothes and going crazy! XD
OMG soooo much to choose from. My strategy was to go crazy and yet make sense and choose a color palete to coordinate with.
MP Passion in red
Autumn Leaves gown
Designers sketch gown
Five golden rings dress
Le Majestic lavander
From there I put together my fashionable potions lol.

Part three: October 28th
My entries' descriptions!
Category 1:
I chose a dress of different colors for this event to give myself a challenge. I love fall colors and being outlandish, creative and stick out. I also love parties so the mask was an immediate must as I styled around it.

Category 2: One of my favorite movies is Moulin Rouge.  Therefore this piece was put together with that inspiration.  I am ready to can-can ! :)

The competition: It was going to be tough, I knew that already, but my god I was incredibly impressed by each of the girls ensembles as each were incredibly creative and outstanding. Judges I dont get how you do it!

The winner was very deserving in the end as we ladies got to dance the night away lol.Congrats to LaCarnal Dreamscape!! :)

This is Mali T, over and out!




No comments:

Post a Comment