Followers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

JayGee Fashion show


Well performed everyone! :)) I was here for practice so Im sure you all will be fantastic.

Overall, the apparell was very laid back. This year's fall line for JayGee Fashion was not exquiste, not orginally mind blowing, but simple, crisp and clean for the litle more than ordinary man and woman.

Not to say I wasnt impressed. When it comes to taste I muuuch prefer realistic and simple clothes then stuff I know is not possible in RL. Though I am guilty as charged when it comes to being extravagent once in a while on SL. :))

Focusing now I saw that the line consisted of capri pants, tank tops. However, there was the occasional middrift revealing top, short shorts and dress. Of course a tuxedo for our CWS October Calendar winner, Sid Kormann, who pulled it off quite nicely. :))

I think the most unusual ensemble was worn by Lisana and her partner, Ladysunfire. It was this cowgirl inspired set with a corset top, neck tie, shorts and blach chaps. Very sexy! whohoo lol

One of my faves was this lovely, all white lace dress worn by Diana and her partner. I thought it was very poetic. :)
Furthermore, the most elegant piece was a black and purple gown worn by deebiedoo and helen. WOW!! :)

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!

Mali T over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment