Followers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

OCTOBER MAGAZINE ENTRY!

With the Your Majesty pagent under wraps, CWS continued with many fun stylings, shows and another great graduation.
Ponytails theme, Hawaiian theme, etc displayed many creative people and their talents. September of 2010 had a finale styling show with the following winning great awards:
Prestigious Model for September DebbieDoo Tigerfish
Best Creative Model : LaCarnal Dreamscape
Prestigious Designer:  Jaygee2 Vollmar
CONGRATS!!
 I had a fun time judging a couple stylings myself, not an easy task I can tell ya right now. lol :)) I participated in a number of fashion shows, I was either in them and blogging or you saw me clapping and blogging away on the sidelines. lol :)) My favorite show was the line brought by Pretty Lady.  I adored the details and the creativity of the designer in this one. My favorite outfits were all the formal wear, sooo pretty, I couldnt just pick one.
I was in a Moxie Polano sponsored Magazine cover competition. Congrats LaCarnal Dreamscape on your victory! :)
I had a lot of fun with the ladies on this one and it proved to be quite a challenge. :)
Before I knew it I was in another pagent finale, Prince/Princess of Best in Goth 2010. Ooooh, sooo much fun! XD Everyone, rocked the house! WHOHOOO!
 Here were the standing winners of the pagent.
Winner- Sid Kormann
Photogenic- LaCarnal Dreamscape
CONGRATS
Happy Birthday to all the October girls and boys.
Best Wishes to all who are kind at heart and work hard!

This is Mali T. Over and out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment