Followers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Majesty Pagent...full of fun, excitement and I am proud


Im finally in a pagent! WHOOHOOO!! Alongside Aisha, KiraLyn, MARTINA, Bridget, Ladysunfire! WOOT! With my costumes ready to go, amazing pictures on display and great advice from friends I feel confident and relaxed...ready to have some fun!

Since I was last on the polls I was up first, which kinda gave me the advantage, I felt, because I was there to "set the bar" in a way. lol Although the rest did absolutely amazing in our first category, creative Medieval costume.

Next was our creative "King and Queen" outfit. Being all women in this pagent we were all very beautiful in our gowns as we each took turns to show our creations as we answered a question from Anrol. My God I was nervous as I with jittery fingers typed away my answer.

Answer: I hope to gain friends, memories and experience during pagents. I had a blast with the gals in the backstage and I'm honored to be here tonight

The judges had a tough job! Debbie Doo, Didier and Lisana were the trio that decided our fates.
I had an amazing time and congratulations and cheers to the winners! :)

Grand- Aisha Omega
1st- KiraLyn Destiny
Ms Photogenic-  yours truly :) wooooooooot
2nd- Ladysunfire Erin
4th-MARTINA Seetan
5th- yours truly
6th- Bridget Spot



No comments:

Post a Comment