Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pretty Lady


This was simply amazing! Pretty Lady is the fashion designer company that inspired me to model. I just loove their clothes! Sexy. Sexy. Beautiful. Lovely. Sexy. XD I was so pumped to display not one, but three outfits for the show today, October 23.
Camille in Brown, a leather number that was only a jacket and short shorts, hot! lol Ti came in all black and red too, versions worn by KiraLyn and Mesange.
Nightlife in Blue, a dress with gloves, both elegant and punk with the saphire colored fabric mixed with black mesh. I love the wave detail.
Savannah in Blue, a very formal gown of light blue silk with gloves. I wore the version with small, blue flower detail, it was very glamourous.
A couple of my faves, worn by other models, were Carmen and Dixie. Sometimes, its just great to be a woman lol. The girls looked amazing! :)
With every show comes the lag...and lag was the little bleep today. My word I crashed like four times as well as others, and I lagged off the stage too. gah! lol But the show must go on.

Great job everyone and applause to Anrol, Steve and our wonderful designer.

This is Mali T, over and out! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment